11.28.2006

Thanksgiving and stuff

Alright, thanks to Jill's comment on my previous post, I realized it had been a while. I've been busy, what can I say. I don't really have much to say here, either...

Anyway, Thanksgiving was nice. I always hate Thanksgiving break though, because you get all in vacation-mode, only to come back and have final reports and finals and stuff to finish. Unfortunate. Oh well. Over the break, I saw a Stars game with Kyle and my dad. I also saw "Deja Vu" with Rachel, which was excellent. Saturday, I ran a 5K basically cold turkey, meaning I ran a total of about 10 miles in the preceeding month. Amazingly, Brandon Williamson and I finished 1-2 in our age group (20-23). He beat me by like 2 seconds (we finished in right at 21 minutes). I would have tripped him or something had I known, in order to steal the glory of the Jingle Bell Run all for myself.

Okay, school is crazy for a little bit, so my posting will be scarce until finals are over. That is all for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

yay you posted! i am duly impressed by your showing in the 5k, and totally with you on the reverse-spring-fever effect.

10:35 AM  
Blogger andon said...

hey did you have a look at the age group below us? We would have been murdered because it was all those high school cc kids!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Abe said...

yeah, I know. the discrepancy was pretty ridiculous.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been waiting for you to post for awhile so i could say, "good grief, abe clark." however, your lack of posting totally merits it... so there.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Website Counters