6.19.2007

Takin' care of business

I'm living the good life this summer. I'm working about 25-30 hours per week, getting paid pretty well for working on my thesis, and I don't have to live in Sweetwater. Anyway, Cole, the undergrad we hired to work on my project with me, has a sense of humor extremely similar to mine. I'll try to post funny things that happen up here. For example, last week:

Abe: "Cole, how big does the countersink need to be for that bolt to fit inside?"
Cole: "Let me measure."

*measures with caliper*

Cole: "Looks like about...two-point-five tenths of an inch."
Abe (laughing): "So, you mean a quarter of an inch."
Cole: "....Hmmm....I guess you could say it that way...."

Also, there is nothing better than waking up after you (not so) accidentally fell asleep in your office chair.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

nothing better? we have got to get you a hobby.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you're having fun this summer abe. i'm glad.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Abe said...

Cale, good to hear from you. Sorry again to anyone who still checks this that I never post...

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abe, what's a caliper?

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Website Counters